Outlining your objectives
- What is your motivation to buy?
- What price range are you considering?
- What is your timeline to move?
- What are your ideal features and “non-negotiables”?
- What are you looking for in a neighborhood?
PLANNING AND PREPARATION
- Discuss objectives and processes with your Realtor®
- Select a lender and begin the loan approval process
- Obtain a loan approval letter
- Sign an exclusive buyer-broker agreement with your Realtor® Research
- Neighborhoods of interest with your Realtor®
UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET
- Analysis of active, pending, and sold transactions Review contracts and timelines
- Personal timing and seasonal considerations
- Market forces: supply v. demand, macro v. micro